Here's how mine turned out
4 Servings | Ready in 20 minutes
Chicken Lettuce Wraps (P.F. Chang's Recipe)
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 lb. ground chicken
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 onion, diced
- 1/4 c. hoisin sauce
- 2 tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 tbsp. rice wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp. freshly grated ginger
- 1 tsp. sriracha, or more, to taste
- 1 (8 oz) can whole water chestnuts, drained and diced
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 head butter lettuce
- Heat olive oil in a saucepan over medium heat. Add ground chicken. Cook until browned, about 3-5 min. Crumble the chicken as it cooks and drain excess fat.
- Stir in garlic, onion, hoisin sauce, soy sauce, rice wine vinegar, ginger and sriracha about 1-2 mins. Stir in chestnuts and green onions until tender, about 1-2 mins. Season with salt and pepper.
To serve, spoon several tablespoons of the chicken mixture into the center of a lettuce leaf, taco-style.